For OUTBOUND home page, go to http://outbound.indevcogroup.com
Neemat Frem, INDEVCO Group President & CEO and President of the Association of Lebanese Industrialists (ALI), will participate in the roundtable.
Economist Conferences has organized Lebanon Business Roundtable, the first interactive conference of its kind, to assess the progress of Lebanese authorities and to discuss how businesses can help Lebanon reach its full potential.
The event, to take place in Beirut on Tuesday, 15 June, will feature senior business executives and representatives from the Lebanese government.
Neemat Frem will serve on the International Investors Panel Discussion, along with Joseph Ghossoub, Chairman & CEO of MENACOM, Gordon Campbell Gray, Chairman of Campbell Gray Hotels, and Maroun Edde, CEO of Murex.
The panel will address such questions as:
- How does Lebanon compare from a business perspective?
- What would it take for investors to set up business in Lebanon?
- Could Lebanon again become a regional hub?
- Opening Keynote: Prime Minister Saad Hariri
- Panel Discussion with Raya Hassan Haffar, Minister of Finance
- Lebanon's Talent: How Not to Waste It
- Panel Discussion on Telecoms & Technology with Charbel Nahhas, Minister of Telecommunications
- Panel Discussion on Energy & the Environment with Gibran Bassil, Minister of Energy & Water
Economist Conferences is a division of the Economist Intelligence Unit.