For OUTBOUND home page, go to http://outbound.indevcogroup.com
INDEVCO Flexible Packaging division attends Strategic Procurement & Contracting Conference MENA 2012 to keep up with industry trends in purchasing cost reduction.
At Strategic Procurement & Contracting Conference MENA 2012, INDEVCO Flexible Packaging stays in-tune with the latest tools and technologies used in effective supplier relationship management. INDEVCO Flexible Packaging/Napco procurement, Walid Baroud, attended the conference and proceeding masterclasses from 25 - 28 November at Dusit Thani Hotel in Dubai, UAE.
The 3rd Annual event offered a platform for information sharing and networking among industry specialists and procurement executives. Furthermore, the conference provided attendees with the necessary information to facilitate centralization of procurement structures, strategies and procedures to deliver sustainable value to customers.
- Recognition of role of strategic Procurement in an Organization
- Procurement’s Organizational Relationships
- Developing Procurement Strategy to Deliver Vision & Objectives
- eSourcing Technology Provides Procurement Optimization
- Outsourcing Strategic Procurement
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Socially Responsible Procurement
- Strategic Contracts Management
- Procurement Negotiations
- Procurement Risk Management
- Supplier Partnership Development
INDEVCO Flexible Packaging plants manufacture polyethylene (PE) films, as well as plastic and paper bags and rolls for the agricultural and horticultural, beverage, building and construction, catering, chemical and petrochemical, food, household, hygiene and tissue disposables, industrial, pharmaceutical, soap and detergent sectors.