For OUTBOUND home page, go to http://outbound.indevcogroup.com
National Paper Products Company achieves top rating on INDEVCO/Napco Index 2012 for the second time over the past three years, meeting high internal and international quality, management, and operational standards.
In a volatile and competitive international market, it is crucial to uphold to high standards in quality and management processes. INDEVCO Group and Napco annually measure the performance of member companies against an Index of 8 Standards of Excellence. The manufacturing group released the 2012 Index audit results, announcing that National Paper Products Company achieved top overall score on the rigorous and timely internal audits.
- Scheduling audits on a regular basis, based on an annual audit plan
- Setting expectations and conducting field audits
- Reporting findings, highlighting areas of improvement, and setting forth recommendations and expectations
- Consolidating and publishing audit results for top management to evaluate
- Conducting a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to define problems, allocate causes, and effectively present a corrective action plan
- Developing an action plan to meet objectives
- Implementing steps or changes
- Evaluating affiliates to ensure correct actions implemented and non-conformities amended